East Cork Crane Hire Limited.
Professional Lifting Solutions.
East Cork Crane Hire Limited is a market leader for lifting solutions and services to the infrastructure, construction, power generation, chemical, refinery and industrial markets. East Cork Crane Hire was founded in 1987 by Tom and Catherine Kelleher. Having a wealth of experience in the industry, Tom saw the need for a professional company to service Cork and the Munster area. Since then the company has grown considerably and continues to expand and adapt to the ever changing needs of their many different clients. While doing so, East Cork Crane Hire’s main priority was a strict and efficient safety standards. This, when combined with the best, most versatile equipment available, and friendly safety conscious operators, provides an excellent all round service.
East Cork Crane Hire have a broad customer base, which varies from working daily with the major petro-chemical plants in Cork, and surrounding area’s to one off lifts for private individuals. As a company that pride themselves in what they do, they are always on hand and willing to offer advice on any project, from a one off single lift to a multi-national planning major project. With Safety at the heart of everything we do, and the most experienced team in the industry operating one of the country’s largest fleet of cranes, across our specialist teams, our offering is unique.
Quality Management Systems.
Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.
Environmental Management System.
- Continually improve our company’s performance with regard to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment.
- Comply with all statutory Legislation and other requirements to which East Cork Crane Hire Limited subscribes.
- Set business objectives, targets and other corporate goals as defined by management.
- Effective communication, utilising inductions, tool box talks and noticeboards of these policy requirements to all persons for and on behalf of East Cork Crane Hire Limited.
- Upon request making this policy available to the general public or any other interested parties.
- The prevention of pollution to the environment through strict adherence to legislative requirements and cods of practise.
We shall provide:
- Safe workplaces and environments. Safe systems of work and well maintained plant where reasonably practicable to do so. Information, instruction, training and supervision to enable to be carried out safely.
- Raise awareness throughout the business and take all practicable steps to prevent ill health, loss, damage, environmental impact or personal injury.
- Where reasonably practicable, ensuring the health and safety of our employees, contractors, neighbours and other persons who may be affected by our activates.
The importance of correctly trained and certified personal is critical to our business and East Cork Crane Hire Limited is committed to training and conducts regular training courses for employees.
Employers Liability limit of Indemnity.
Public Liability limit of Indemnity.
Product Liability limit of Indemnity.
Goods being lifted Cover: Max any one lift.
East Cork Crane Hire Limited has many years’ experience in the crane hire industry and we fully understand our customers’ requirements. We offer our customers the benefit of our experience and our best possible service.
The services we can provide are as follows:
- General Crane hire to Irish Mobile Crane Hirers Association – Conditions of Hire.
- Contract Lifts to Mobile Crane Hirers Association – Conditions of Hire.
- Cranes 31 Cranes 13ton City Crane up to 800ton Crane Capacity.
- Crane Contract Lifts.
- Crane Hire only.
- Lifting Platform 15ton SWL. 2510m by 5760m.
- Experienced AP (Appointed Person) available for site surveys and reports.
- Banks-Man (Slinger-Signaller)
- Riggers & Rigging
- Heavy Haulage Licence: (Trucks & Trailers different sizes and capacity).
- Artic Truck with Hi-Ab Crane.
- Artic Trucks,
- Trailer, Low-loader Trailer, Step frame Trailers.
- Ground Testing Service with Deflectometer System.
- Ground Protection (Bog Mats, Ground Mats).
- Lift Plans.
- Liebherr Liccon lift planner.
We also have a vast array of specialist lifting tackle which includes:
- Man Baskets-Personal Carriers. Different sizes ranging from 1mtr long up to 7mtr long.
- Spreader Beams Moulder Type
- Heavy Duty Wire Ropes for heavy lifting
- Shackles various types
- Web slings various types
- Man Baskets. Concrete Skips
- Open muck skips
- Lifting Platform 15ton SWL. 2510m by 5760m
- Bog Mats. 3m x 1m x 150mm Specification.
- Bog Mats. 5m x 1m x 200mm Specification.
- Ground Mats Heavy Duty. 3m x 2.5m x 38mm thickness.
- Ground Mats. 1.8m x 0.9m x 25mm thickness.
With total of 31 cranes our fleet is one of the most modern and well maintained vehicles that can be employed either as single units on a one off lift or as part of a multi-unit contract lift project, we can deliver the most joined-up solutions available in the industry along with the very highest standards of customer service, lift design and crane operation.
1 Kato MR-130R Crane
1 Kato CR-250RV
4 Liebherr LTM 1040-2.1
1 Liebherr LTM 1050-3.1
1 Liebherr LTC 1050-3.1 City Crane
7 Liebherr LTM 1060-3.1
2 Liebherr LTM 1090-4.2
1 Liebherr LTM 1095-5.1
1 Liebherr LTM 1110-5.1
1 Liebherr LTM 1120-4.1
2 Liebherr LTM 1130-5.1
1 Liebherr LTM 1150-5.3
1 Liebherr LTM 1160-5.2
1 Liebherr LTM 1200-5.1
1 Liebherr LTM 1300-6.2
1 Liebherr LTM 1650-8.1
1 Liebherr LTM 1750-9.1
1 Liebherr MK140 Tower Crane
1 Liebherr MK188 Tower Crane
1 Truck with Hi-Ab price on application.
4 Artic Trucks.